Realizing that healthcare is rapidly transitioning to a value based system in which payment is aligned with the quality of patient care, HMI strives to provide a holistic approach in partnership with our clients to develop processes to achieve this balanced end result.
HMI was founded in 1989 in Brentwood, Tennessee, initially focusing on Revenue Cycle Management Consulting Services and Chargemaster Reviews. Over the years, HMI transitioned into a diversified healthcare company assisting providers in reducing costs and improving financial health and compliance through a wide range of services which include providing contract coding and coder quality reviews; improving professional staff clinical documentation and compliance; and providing revenue cycle management services which include Charge Capture, Chargemaster Reviews, Medical Bill Audits, and Claims Reviews.
Our clients vary in size from physician groups to large teaching hospitals and are distributed across the entire country.
HMI assists its clients in meeting revenue goals while maintaining quality and compliance standards.
HMI SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SERVICES: Provide claims review, bill audits, charge capture services, and chargemaster review and updates.
- MEDICAL CODING SERVICES: Provide contract coding including inpatient, outpatient, same-day surgeries, ancillary departments, and physician E/M. All coding services provided by U.S. based credentialed coding staff.
- PHYSICIAN SERVICE: Validation of E/M visits coded and billed – confirming compliance with CMS rules and regulations. Review accuracy and completeness of clinical documentation. Provide educational services for staff.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHARGEMASTER SERVICES
- COMPLIANCE SERVICES: Review of coding for Inpatients, Outpatients, and E/M coding to assure compliance. Provide follow-up reviews.
- CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
HMI assists its clients in meeting revenue cycle consulting goals while maintaining quality and compliance standards.
Our continuing success is achieved through meeting established objectives and delivering results in a timely and cost effect manner.
If you would like more information, please contact us at 1-844-446-9176 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!